https://alkimia.es/ whose responsible for identification purposes is:
• Responsible: Alkimia Technology and Stetic, S.A.
• CIF: A85274751
• Address: C/ Ciudad de Frías nº 25 local 4 Polígono Industrial Camino de Getafe, Villaverde Alto, 28021, Madrid
• Telephone: (+34) 915 285 047
• Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid on January 24, 2008 in Volume 25204, book 0, folio 60. Section 8, Sheet nº M453927. Registration 1.
Purpose, what do we treat your data for?
For the purposes of the provisions of the RGPD of April 27, 2016, and LO 3/2018, we will treat the data we collect for the following purposes:
• Contact you if you ask us to do so.
• Manage your browsing on the web, where appropriate.
• Send you commercial communications about our products and services.
• Manage purchases of products offered on the web added to the basket.
For this, the user will have a registration form whose completion will legitimize the interested party to access and enjoy certain services offered in the
However, the user is informed that in any contact form the same will be informed of the use that will be made of the data obtained and, if they are used for a purpose different, said consent will be obtained previously and expressly.
If the data subject's consent is given in the context of a written statement that also refers to other matters, the request for consent will be presented in such a way in a way that is clearly distinguishable from other matters, in an intelligible and easily access and using clear and simple language, in accordance with article 7.2 of the RGPD of April 27, 2016.
Legitimation, what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be based on:
The necessary execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures, in accordance with article 6. 1. b) of the General European Data Protection Regulation.
Recipients Who do we communicate your data to?
Personal data will not be transferred except in compliance with legally established obligations or to support the services linked to this treatment.
Conservation, how long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for at least 5 years in case of that is a client and for the strict compliance with the legal obligations established in the regulations.
If you are not a client, we will keep your data for the minimum time necessary. to manage our relationship.
Rights, what are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data by “Alkimia Technology and Stetic, S.A.”, current legislation grants you a series of rights. A
Below, we have provided a summary explanation of each right, to make it easier for you to your exercise:
- Right of access: You will have the right to know the personal data that we treat about you and the purposes for which we treat them.
- Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours, and as such, you can request us to rectify them at any time if those who recorded in our records were erroneous.
- Right of deletion: You can request, at any time, that your data personal are removed from our files. However, and as indicated in the section on data retention above, please note that, in certain circumstances, compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
- Right of opposition: You may oppose the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the applicable privacy policies in each case.
- Right to limit the treatment: you may request the limitation of the treatment in the following cases:
- If you consider that the data we maintain about you is not correct or exact;
- Yes, in case you consider that we are not treating your personal data legitimately, but prefers that we limit the treatment of the
themselves to their elimination;
- If the data we hold is no longer necessary for us in accordance with the purpose for which we collect them, but you need them to we retain to pursue legal claims;
- If, having exercised the right to oppose any treatment, you are pending response on this from us.
- Right to the portability of your data: You will have the right to, whenever technically possible and reasonable, to request that the personal data you have provided directly to us are communicated to another responsible for the treatment. If possible, we will directly provide your data to said other data controller, but if it is not, they will we will provide to you in a standard format.
Whenever we treat your data based on consent, you can revoke it at any time, without consequences for you beyond, according to the exercised right, not being able to provide certain services.
The exercise of the rights that it holds may be made effective by contacting Alkimia Technology and Stetic, S.A. through any of the following means:
1. By email addressed to: email@example.com
2. Postal mail addressed to the corresponding Data Controller. electronic (contemplated in the heading of the document).
In case you do not want to exercise a specific right, but have the need to Make a query or suggestion in relation to the processing of your personal data. personal character you can also contact the Data Controller corresponding, (contemplated in the heading of the document).
Keep in mind that, in any case, you can always file a claim with the Competent Authority in matters of data protection if you consider that we have not treated
your data lawfully or that we have not responded to your requests or rights.
In Spain, said Competent Authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Minor consents, what if you are a minor? In the event that some of our services are specifically aimed at under fourteen years of age, we will request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the automated processing of the data according to article 7 of the LOPDGDD.
Accuracy, veracity and security of the data, how do we treat your data?
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and They are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the forms of registration or subscription. We will not be responsible for the veracity of the information that we do not are self-made and from which another source is indicated, so neither assumes any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could arise from the use of such information.
We will also reserve the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in the web and may even limit or not allow access to said information.
We will not be responsible for any damage or harm that the User may suffer. as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by responsible whenever it comes from outside sources.
The data will be treated confidentially and under the submission of measures adequate technical and organizational security to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access.
You can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, at the postal and/or electronic address indicated on the page www.aepd.es.